TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to view the “soundworkshop” website only for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on “soundworkshop” website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by “soundworkshop” at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The material on the “soundworkshop” website is provided “as is”. “soundworkshop” makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, “soundworkshop” does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall “soundworkshop” or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the “soundworkshop” Internet site, even if “soundworkshop” or a “soundworkshop” authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on the “soundworkshop” website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. “soundworkshop” does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. “soundworkshop” may change the materials on its website at any time without notice. “soundworkshop” does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
“soundworkshop” has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by “soundworkshop” of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to the “soundworkshop” website shall be governed by the laws of the state and territory of ACT without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfil those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft and unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business by these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.